3 bedroom detached bungalow
Amos Close, Beltinge, Herne Bay, Kent
Tucked away in the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac, this bungalow is in beautiful condition with light and airy décor throughout. Beltinge is a very pleasant village with a good variety of shops and tea rooms plus beautiful cliff tops walks and a regular bus service in to coastal Herne Bay town. The property has enjoys a lovely layout with a beautiful main bathroom, three bedrooms, the master enjoying and en-suite bathroom and a pleasant lounge leading through to an impressive kitchen-diner complete with appliances. The exterior is particularly worthy of a mentioned given that there is a large and secluded rear garden plus a large piece of land adjacent to the bungalow, which, subject to the relevant planning permissions which could be ideal for a sizeable extension. There is an attractive frontage with driveway and garage.
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious, L shaped double glazed entrance door to front, radiator, loft hatch providing access to boarded and insulated loft with ladder and power and light and housing the 'Worcester' gas boiler.
- Master Bedroom
- 15' 4" (4.67m) narrowing to 12' (3.66m) x 13' 5" (4.09m)
Dual aspect room with leaded light, double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, built in triple wardrobe, door leading to:
- En Suite
- Matching white suite comprising wash hand basin, low level WC, raised double shower stall with fitted mains fed shower, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
- Double glazed frosted window to rear, panelled bath unit with power shower and mixer tap over with shower screen to side, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, heated towel rail, cupboard housing wall mounted hot water cylinder, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- 17' 9" x 8' 9" (5.41m x 2.67m)
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators, television point.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 16' 3" x 11' 4" (4.95m x 3.45m)
This is a lovely room that is fitted with a range of cream, high gloss kitchen units with complementary worktops and matching up stands. Plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, fitted electric hob with extractor canopy hood over and oven below, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed sliding doors leading to garden.
- Bedroom Two
- 11' 4" x 8' 7" (3.45m x 2.62m)
Double glazed leaded window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
- 8' 8" x 8' 3" (2.64m x 2.51m)
Double glazed leaded window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
- Detached garage with up and over door to front, power and light, plumbing for washing machine.
- Front Garden
- Open plan frontage laid to lawn with block paved pathway to entrance door, driveway to garage.
- Rear and Side Garden
- 90' x 40' (27.43m x 12.19m) There is a lovely rear garden that enjoys a good degree of seclusion with formal lawn, well stocked flowering borders and pretty shrubs and trees. Raised decked area, outside tap, access to front, personal door to garage.
There is a further garden area beyond and to the side of the bungalow which measures approximately 33' x 35' with double gates to the front.