2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
Baddlesmere Road, Tankerton, Whitstable, Kent
This beautiful bungalow is positioned in one of the finest roads in Tankerton which is a highly desirable spot within a short stroll of the picturesque slopes, a parade of shops and the seafront. With charm and character, this particular residence is presented in immaculate condition with elegant and tasteful décor throughout. Offering scope and potential to extend to the rear, there is nicely set out existing accommodation with a comfortable lounge and dining room, two double bedrooms, a superb modern bathroom plus an impressive fitted kitchen complete with appliances. There is a large and sunny rear garden with a large detached summer house alongside ample parking to the front.
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazed front entrance door, tiled flooring, further door to:
- 13' 8" x 12' (4.17m x 3.66m)
Double glazed leaded window to front, laminate flooring, TV point, radiator.
- Dining Room
- 11' 10" x 11' 4" (3.61m x 3.45m)
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, radiator, door to:
- 11' x 8' 1" (3.35m x 2.46m)
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, integrated AEG microwave, integrated slim line wine fridge, space for 'Rangemaster' cooker, door to side leading to rear garden.
- Bedroom One
- 14' 6" x 11' 5" (4.42m x 3.48m)
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
- Bedroom Two
- 10' 10" x 10' 4" (3.30m x 3.15m)
Double glazed leaded window to front and two to side, radiator.
- Frosted double glazed window to side, beautiful modern white bathroom suite comprising space saver bath with mains fed shower over and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and adjacent low level WC, heated towel rail, contemporary laminate flooring, loft hatch providing access to loft space with fitted ladder.
- Rear Garden
- 85ft x 35 ft Approx.
Mainly laid to lawn, raised paved patio area, timber garden shed, large summer house with power and light, outside light, access to front via gated side path.
- Front Garden
- Enclosed frontage, side driveway providing off road parking.