3 bedroom semi-detached house
Cromwell Road, Whitstable, Kent
BROUGHT TO THE MARKET BY KIMBERWOODWARD IN WHITSTABLE. This sophisticated, three bedroom period residence is presented to the market in immaculate condition from top to bottom. Combining original features with modern convenience, the house has rooms of elegant proportions with the current owners having made some tasteful improvements with attention to detail. Famous for its thriving arts community and native oysters, Whitstable in Kent, one of the county’s most picturesque towns, has something to inspire and delight all tastes. The town is criss-crossed by numerous small alleys, once used by fishermen to reach the beach and now has a wonderful array of boutique restaurants, a working harbour and plenty of endearing independent shops. With the town centre, working harbour and beach all within strolling distance, we would urge serious buyers to make a hasty enquiry.
- Reception Hall
- Accoya double glazed entrance door to front, wood panelling, high skirting boards, staircase to first floor, karndean flooring.
- 24' 6" x 10' 11" (7.47m x 3.33m)
An impressive room with timber frame double glazed sash bay window to front with fitted 'Thomas Sanderson' wooden shutters, timber frame double glazed sash window to rear again, with fitted 'Thomas Sanderson' wooden shutters, three radiators, high skirting boards, Conquest fitted shelving units, Karndean flooring.
- Pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splash backs, low level WC, extractor fan, Karndean flooring.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 19' 9" x 9' 8" (6.02m x 2.95m)
An elegant room with plenty of space for a table and chairs or further entertaining area that leads out to the garden room. The kitchen is fitted in a range of lovely matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Fitted electric oven with gas hob over and extractor canopy hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing wall mounted 'Worcester' combination boiler, exposed brick feature fireplace, vinyl flooring, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with fitted water softener, stable door to side, radiator, double glazed 'Accoya' double door leading to:
- Garden Room
- 9' 6" x 14' 5" (2.90m x 4.39m)
Newly fitted garden room, completely double glazed with aluminium frame and bi-fold doors to the rear allowing the outside space to almost become part of the room itself. 'Eden' glass Veranda, wall lights, decking style flooring.
- Loft hatch with pull down loft to loft room, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 4" x 13' 1" (4.37m x 3.99m)
Double glazed sash bay window and sash windows to front with 'Thomas Sanderson' wooden shutters, radiator.
- 10' 11" x 8' 10" (3.33m x 2.69m)
Half frosted sash window to rear with fitted blinds. This exquisite bathroom has a suite comprising roll top bath unit, double walk in 'waterfall' shower with tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated 'Victorian' style towel rail, dado rail, amtico flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- 8' 11" x 6' 9" (2.72m x 2.06m)
Double glazed frosted sash window to side, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 10' 11" x 9' 9" (3.33m x 2.97m)
Sash window to rear, radiator, cast iron fireplace, solid wood flooring.
- Loft Room
- 13' 6" x 10' 8" (4.11m x 3.25m)
Pull down ladder, double glazed 'Velux' window, original feature window, solid wood flooring. (This room could be converted to a traditional bedroom subject to the necessary consents)
- Rear Garden
- South facing rear garden, mainly laid to pebbles with flowering borders, drift wood du00e9cor steps, side access to front, wooden bin store, fenced surround.
Beach Hut: 9' x 9' (2.74m x 2.74m) Timber construction with power and light.
- Front Garden
- Pebbled frontage with circular feature, brick pathway, brick wall, front gate.