4 bedroom detached house
Curtis Wood Park Road, Herne Bay, Kent
Located in the ever desirable village of Herne, we are delighted to offer this impressive Mock Tudor style family home. Situated in a quiet no-through road with access to all the local amenities including woodland walks, highly regarded infant and junior schools and within reach of the City of Canterbury. The first floor accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, master with en suite plus family bathroom. Ground floor living space comprises sitting & dining room, study plus family room, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room and utility room. Occupying a generous elevated plot with well kept grounds and ample parking via double garage and extensive driveway. Please call for further details or to arrange your viewing!
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance door, frosted timber frame window to front, area for coats hanging, entrance door leading onto:-
- Entrance Hallway
- Radiator with cover, under-stair storage cupboard, staircase leading to first floor, wood effect laminate flooring, doors leading onto:-
- Double glazed frosted window to front, low level WC, vanity cabinet with surface mounted wash hand basin and mixer tap over with tiled splash back above, radiator.
- Sitting Room
- 16' 11" x 16' 9" (5.16m x 5.11m) (at widest points)
Double glazed window to front, feature living flame gas fire with ornamental surround and mantle over, television point, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring, double doors leading onto:-
- Dining Room
- 11' 9" x 8' 9" (3.58m x 2.67m)
Double glazed window to side, double glazed 'French' doors to rear leading onto conservatory, door to side leading onto kitchen, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
- 16' 9" x 9' (5.11m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front, internal timber frame window to side, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring.
- 23' 7" x 11' 10" (7.19m x 3.61m) (At widest points)
L shaped kitchen with modern fitted units comprising range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and splash backs above, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, double glazed window to side, two radiators, free standing range master '110' cooker comprising electric fan assisted double ovens and grill with four burner gas hob over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for dining room table and chairs, laminate flooring, double doors leading onto conservatory and door leading onto utility area.
- Utility Area
- Double glazed door to rear, radiator, space and plumbing full height free standing fridge unit, full height free standing freezer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, additional storage via fitted wall and base units, timber framed window to side.
- Family Room
- 11' 2" x 9' 9" (3.40m x 2.97m)
Double glazed 'French' doors to rear, radiator, television point, telephone point, wood effect laminate flooring.
- 16' x 11' 4" (4.88m x 3.45m)
Brick wall and double glazed window surround, double glazed 'French' doors to rear, laminate flooring.
- Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe/storage space, airing cupboard, loft hatch, doors leading onto:-
- Bedroom One
- 16' 11" x 13' 9" (5.16m x 4.19m) (At widest points)
Two double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, two fitted double wardrobes, further wardrobe/storage space, doors leading onto:-
- Master En Suite
- Double glazed frosted window to rear, modern fitted bathroom suite comprising panelled bath unit with mixer tap over and shower unit above with rain head and hand held shower attachment with screen to side, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, recessed halogen spotlights.
- Bedroom Two
- 15' 1" x 12' 11" (4.60m x 3.94m) (At widest points)
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, fitted double slide robes.
- Bedroom Three
- 12' x 9' (3.66m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
- Bedroom Four
- 11' 6" x 9' 1" (3.51m x 2.77m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted double wardrobe.
- Modern fitted bathroom comprising panelled bath unit with mixer tap over, wall mounted shower unit above with rain head and hand held shower attachment with screen to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, wood effect laminate flooring, recessed halogen spotlights, double glazed frosted window to rear.
- Rear Garden
- Approx 100' x 40' (30.48m x 12.19m)
Mainly laid to lawn with two paved patio seating areas, raised timber deck seating area, free standing timber garden shed, outside tap, outside lights, side gate access to front, personal access door to garage, fenced and walled surround.
- Front Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flowering planters throughout, block paved central pathway to front and around perimeter of house.
- Double Garage
- Detached double garage with up and over door to front with power and light, off street parking for several vehicles via block pave driveway.