4 bedroom detached house
Longtye Drive, Chestfield, Whitstable, Kent
Set in an exclusive, private road in Chestfield, properties in this location are rarely available and highly sought after. This particular chalet style residence has been in a wonderful family home for many years and has nicely set out and versatile accommodation with an impressive kitchen-diner complete with appliances, bright and sunny lounge, four bedrooms and a delightful, sunny garden. There is ample parking via a horseshoe driveway alongside the garage. Chestfield Barn, the superb 18 hole golf course and mainline railway station. Canterbury, Herne Bay and Whitstable Town Centre are all within easy reach.
- Reception Hall
- Front entrance door, timber flooring, radiator in decorative cover, staircase to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, door to garage.
- 21' 2" x 12' (6.45m x 3.66m) Double glazed leaded bay window to front plus double glazed leaded window to side with timber beam below. Open fireplace, television point and radiator.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- 24' 7" x 17' 5" (7.49m x 5.31m) A beautiful room with vaulted ceiling, beaming and double glazed skylight windows. The eating area has timber flooring, radiator alongside double glazed French doors plus a further double glazed door both leading to the garden.
The kitchen area is fitted in a range of cream units with timber worktop and complementary splash back tiling. 'Stoves' range style cooker with extractor canopy over, space and pluming for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Double glazed leaded windows to front and rear, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, two double glazed frosted windows to rear.
- Bedroom Two
- 15' x 11' 10" (4.57m x 3.61m) Double glazed leaded bay window to front. Range of fitted furniture comprising two double wardrobes and overhead storage cupboards. Radiator.
- Bedroom Three
- 12' 8" x 7' 10" (3.86m x 2.39m) Double glazed French doors to rear and radiator.
- Bedroom Four
- 10' x 9' 7" (3.05m x 2.92m) Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and radiator.
- First Floor Half Landing
- Eaves access creating storage.
- Bedroom One
- 24' maximum x 13' 5" maximum (7.32m x 4.09m) Irregular shape room with sloping ceiling. Double glazed skylight windows to front and rear, radiator, eaves access providing storage, double glazed window to rear, television point, built in double wardrobes.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Raised corner shower stall with fitted electric shower. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mosaic style tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Garden
- 50' x 45' (15.24m x 13.72m) Beautiful rear garden, lovingly tendered with circular formal lawn, paved patio and feature decking. Well stocked flowering boarders, further raised patio with pergola and large timber garden shed. Outside tap.
- 16' 5" x 8' 4" (5.00m x 2.54m) Double doors to front, power and light.
- Front Garden
- Delightful and attractive frontage, laid to lawn with shrubs and trees. Shingled horseshoe driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.