5 bedroom detached house
Mallard Close, Stillwater Park, Herne Bay, Kent
NO FORWARD CHAIN!!
Occupying an enviable spot, tucked away in the exclusive Stillwater Park development is this opulent residence with rooms of elegant proportions. This particularly striking family home is built in the style of The Brenchley and has exceptional living space with a beautiful conservatory alongside five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The plot this house stands on is particularly worthy of a mention given its sheer size and that it is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Coastal Herne Bay with its endearing promenade, shops and boutique restaurants is close by alongside excellent road and rail links to London. Desirable Herne Bay High School is also within walking distance.
- Reception Hall
- Spacious reception hall with staircase to first floor and under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed frosted window to front.
- 9' 9" x 8' 1" (2.97m x 2.46m) Double glazed window to front, radiator.
- Sitting Room
- 19' 3" x 12' 5" (5.87m x 3.78m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, television point, feature fireplace, glazed doors leading to Dining room.
- Dining Room
- 14' 1" x 11' (4.29m x 3.35m) Radiator, door to kitchen and Double Glazed French doors to:
- 14' 7" x 14' 4" (4.44m x 4.37m) Victorian style, double glazed all round, Doors leading to the garden.
- Kitchen-Breakfast Room
- 13' 10" x 8' 9" (4.22m x 2.67m) Fitted in a range of 'Paula Rosa' kitchen units with integral double oven and grill, hob with extractor canopy, microwave, fridge and separate freezer unit. Inset sink unit with mixer taps, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear. Door to Utility room and opening to:
- Family Room
- 9' 9" x 9' 2" (2.97m x 2.79m) Double glazed window to side, radiator.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted wall and base units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, wall mounted boiler in concealed unit, tiled floor, door to side leading to the exterior.
- First Floor Landing
- Capacious galleried landing with airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 2" x 12' 8" (4.32m x 3.86m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, comprehensive range of built in wardrobes, door to:
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Matching suite pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double shower stool with mains fed power shower, radiator, double glazed frosted window to rear.
- Bedroom Two
- 10' 2" x 10' 1" (3.10m x 3.07m) Double glazed window to rear, built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to:
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Matching suite comprising raised shower stall with fitted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, double glazed frosted window to rear.
- Bedroom Three
- 14' 6" x 10' 6" (4.42m x 3.20m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom Four
- 10' 1" x 8' 1" (3.07m x 2.46m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom Five
- 8' 6" x 7' 3" (2.59m x 2.21m) Double glazed window to front, radiator.
- Family Bathroom
- Matching suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, raised single shower stall with fitted shower unit, double glazed frosted window to side, radiator.
- This particular property occupies an extensive plot with a large open plan frontage and impressive rear garden of approximately 3600 square foot. Enviably placed towards the end of a cul-de-sac with very little passing traffic, this particular plot is thought to be one of the largest in Stillwater Park.
To the front of the property is a considerable driveway providing parking for several vehicles.
- 18' 3" x 17' 6" (5.56m x 5.33m) Two up and over doors to front, power and light.