3 bedroom terraced house
Park Road, Herne Bay, Kent
Located in Central Herne Bay with everything on your door step including main supermarkets, swimming pool, cinema, Kings Road School and Herne Bay Memorial Park is were you will find this period terraced home. Once inside there is a lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room and a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. The property is mainly double glazed and benefits from central heating. Outside there is a walled rear garden with garden to the front. This is a CHAIN FREE SALE.
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazed entrance door to front, further door leading to:
- Entrance Hallway
- Radiator, staircase to first floor.
- 25' 6" x 8' 11" (7.77m x 2.72m)
Double glazed bay windows to front and rear, two radiators, television point.
- Dining Room
- Laminate flooring.
- 22' 5" x 8' 8" (6.83m x 2.64m)
Modern fitted kitchen comprising range of white 'shaker style' base and wall units, four burner gas hob with electric oven below, tiled splash backs, space and plumbing for washing machine, two double glazed windows to side, door to side, laminate flooring.
- Double glazed window to rear, wash hand basin, low level WC, local tiling.
- Original gas lamp, door leading to:
- Bedroom Three
- 11' 5" x 8' 10" (3.48m x 2.69m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, cupboard housing boiler, loft access.
- Double glazed frosted window to side, radiator, panelled bath unit with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled walls.
- Seperate WC
- Double glazed frosted window to side, low level WC.
- Bedroom Two
- 9' 3" x 10' 1" (2.82m x 3.07m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Bedroom One
- 14' 6" x 12' 4" (4.42m x 3.76m)
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
- Front Garden
- Ornate chippings, walled surround with ornate railings.
- Rear Garden
- Courtyard garden with walled surround.