3 bedroom detached house
Peartree Road, Broomfield, Herne Bay, Kent
Deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house with integral annexe, garage and two driveways, sat on an envious plot in Broomfield village, on the edge of coastal Herne Bay. This well located property offers easy access to Herne Bay town and the Cathedral City of Canterbury via the regular bus service, as well as being a short walk into historic Herne village with its popular school and pretty country walks. This family home offers generous and versatile accommodation, offering three large bedrooms in the main house, master with a spectacularly sized en suite, two large reception rooms, kitchen-breakfast room, separate dining room, hobby room, and additional shower room. The integral annexe offers its own sitting room, shower room and second reception room, which could easily be used as a kitchen. A stunning and well tended rear garden completes the picture.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed UPVC entrance door to front with side light, double glazed UPVC windows to side, door leading to Annexe, radiator, telephone point, under stair storage cupboard, staircase to first floor, doors leading onto:
- 20' x 10' 9" (6.10m x 3.28m)
Two double glazed UPVC windows to front, two radiators, fitted electric fire with ornamental brick surround and mantle above, television point, telephone point.
- Low level W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator, wall mounted extractor fan, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Sitting Room
- 19' 1" x 10' 9" (5.82m x 3.28m)
Double glazed UPVC window to side, window overlooking kitchen to rear, two radiators, built in shelving, television point, wood effect laminate flooring, archway leading onto:
- Dining Room
- 10' 11" x 9' 11" (3.33m x 3.02m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, radiator, telephone point, personal access door leading to Hobby Room and Garage, wood effect laminate flooring, double doors leading onto:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 16' 2" x 11' 1" (4.93m x 3.38m)
Double glazed UPVC 'French' doors to rear, door leading onto Utility Area, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with complementary granite effect work surfaces over and tiled splash backs above, integrated fan assisted electric oven and grill, inset five ring gas burner with canopy extractor hood above, inset one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated in dishwasher, recessed LED down lighting, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- Fitted wall units, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and free standing fridge/freezer units, wall mounted gas fired boiler, loft hatch providing access to loft space beyond.
- Hobby Room
- 15' 10" x 7' 8" (4.83m x 2.34m)
Door to rear, personal access door leading onto garage, fitted base units and complementary work surface, radiator, wall mounted extractor fan, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Double glazed UPVC window to side, loft hatch providing access to loft space beyond, large airing cupboard, doors leading onto:
- Master Bedroom
- 22' 9" x 9' 11" (6.93m x 3.02m)
Double glazed UPVC windows to rear and side, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
- En Suite
- 9' 9" x 8' 6" (2.97m x 2.59m)
Double glazed frosted UPVC window to rear, modern fitted bathroom suite comprising double ended Jacuzzi bath with water jets and mixer tap over, integrated double shower cubicle with mains fed power shower unit over, low level WC, wall mounted 'floating' wash hand basin with mixer tap over, heated towel rail, fitted shelving unit, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 10' 8" x 10' 8" (3.25m x 3.25m)
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
- Bedroom Three
- 10' 8" x 8' 11" (3.25m x 2.72m)
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, television point.
- Shower Room
- Double glazed frosted UPVC window to side, modern fitted shower room comprising corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower unit over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Shower Room
- Integral shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower unit over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps over, ceiling mounted extractor fan, recessed LED down lighting, part tiled walls, door leading onto:
- Sitting Room / Bedroom Four
- 15' 1" x 8' 9" (4.60m x 2.67m)
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, telephone point, door leading onto:
- Reception Roon
- 8' 8" x 7' 4" (2.64m x 2.24m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, tiled flooring.
- Rear Garden
- 60' x 45' (18.29m x 13.72m)
A well tendered rear garden with mature shrubs and flowering planters, paved patio seating area, two free standing timber sheds, freestanding greenhouse, two timber framed arbours with mature training planters, mainly laid to lawn, decked timber seating area with additional wooden arbour above, access to front via side pathway, fenced surround.
- Front Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flowering planters, two driveways providing off street parking for several vehicles, paved pathway to entrance door.
- Double garage with electric up and over door to front, serviced by power and light.