4 bedroom detached house
Puffin Road, Beltinge, Herne Bay, Kent
Tucked away on the ‘Castle Chase’ development in the village of Beltinge with its array of shops, cliff tops walks and the local primary school, all within strolling distance. This opulent four bedroom family home offers nicely set out accommodation with rooms of elegant proportions including large lounge, dining room, contemporary kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying a newly updated en-suite and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from an attached garage, driveway with parking for several vehicles and a decent size rear garden with beautiful views.
- Entrance Hallway
- 10' 4" x 12' 8" (3.15m x 3.86m)
Entrance door to front with two window side panels, radiator, built in cupboard, Velux window, doors to:
- Dining Room
- 13' 5" x 13' 9" (4.09m x 4.19m)
Double glazed window to front.
- 13' 5" x 19' 4" (4.09m x 5.89m)
Double glazed 'French' doors and windows to rear leading to garden, two radiators, gas fire fireplace with mantle.
- 14' x 12' 7" (4.27m x 3.84m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, porcelain double sink and drainer, water softener, recently fitted 'Neff' appliances including built in freezer and five burner gas hob with oven below, integral fridge, integrated dishwasher, built in cupboard with shelving, spotlights, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- 5' 6" x 6' 5" (1.68m x 1.96m)
Double glazed window to side and double glazed door to rear, fitted cupboards with worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring.
- Double glazed frosted window to side, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, wood effect vinyl flooring.
- Loft hatch providing access via pull down ladder, built in airing cupboard housing mega flow tank and shelving.
- Master Bedroom
- 16' 8" x 10' 8" (5.08m x 3.25m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, five door built in wardrobe with rail and shelf.
- En Suite
- 5' 5" x 10' 6" (1.65m x 3.20m)
Double glazed frosted window to rear, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with hand built Roper Rhodes Hampton cabinets, low level WC, large walk in shower with rainfall shower head and tiled surround, spotlights, Polyflor Camaro wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 12' 2" x 13' 5" (3.71m x 4.09m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, triple built in wardrobe with rail and shelf.
- Double glazed frosted window to rear, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panelled bath unit, double walk in shower, spotlights, fully tiled walls, lino flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- 10' 1" x 12' 1" (3.07m x 3.68m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Bedroom Four
- 8' 4" x 12' 11" (2.54m x 3.94m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
- Rear Garden
- Beautiful garden with country views, mainly laid to lawn with paved slabs to timber decked seating area, paved patio seating area, wooden garden shed, timber summerhouse, side access to front, fenced surround.
- Front Garden
- Open plan frontage partly laid to lawn, drive way providing parking for several vehicles.
- Attached garage with up and over door to front, power and light.