5 bedroom detached house
Reculver Road, Beltinge, Herne Bay, Kent
An internal viewing is an absolute must to fully appreciate the size, layout and presentation of this substantial four bedroom detached house with one bedroom annexe which, subject to the necessary consents, could easily be used as business premises. The property is situated in a village location and within walking distance of local shops, amenities and seafront, plus access to main routes to Dover, Canterbury and London. The main house consists of entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and bathroom/wet room to the ground floor, with three bedrooms, W.C to the first floor and master bedroom with en-suite to the second floor. The annexe area consists of living room, bedroom with en-suite and conservatory. The property also has many unique features and benefits from gas fired central heating.
- Doors to under stairs cupboard, door to bathroom and living room, stairs to first floor.
- 18' 7" x 11' 7" (5.66m x 3.53m)
Bathroom including Corner Bath, His & Hers Wash Hand Basins, Low Level WC, Bidet and Large Tiled Wet Room Area with Shower. Two Radiators, Windows to Side & Rear.
- 29' max x 18' 7" narrowing to 12'3 (8.84m x 5.66m narrowing to 3.73m)
Windows to sides and front, wood burner with brick surround, radiators, wood flooring, built in cupboard, door to kitchen and dining room.
- Dining Room
- 22' x 13' 7" (6.71m x 4.14m)
Two windows to side, window to front, built in cupboard, door to kitchen/breakfast room, door to living room, loft hatch with pull down ladder to storage space.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 19' 6" x 13' (5.94m x 3.96m)
French doors and windows to rear, matching wall and base mounted units, work surfaces, break fast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for range cooker with built in extractor hood, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, radiator, opening to inner lobby, door to annexe area.
- 6' x 5' 7" (1.83m x 1.70m)
Tiled floor, door to living room and utility room.
- Utility Room
- 14' 3" x 6' (4.34m x 1.83m)
Door to rear, matching wall and base mounted units, work surfaces, space for washing machine, tiled floor.
- Window to side, door to W.C, doors to bedrooms, stairs to second floor.
- Window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Two
- 17' 2" x 9' 7" (5.23m x 2.92m)
Window to front, cast iron fire place with surround.
- Bedroom Three
- 11' 8" x 10' 7" (3.56m x 3.23m)
Window to rear, built in cupboard, radiator, cast iron fireplace, laminate flooring, staircase to mezzanine floor/overhead sleeping area.
- Bedroom Four
- 13' 3" x 8' 5" (4.04m x 2.57m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Window to side, door to master bedroom.
- Bedroom One
- 18' 9" x 14' 8" (5.72m x 4.47m)
Window to front and side, velux window to rear, walk in wardrobe, door to en-suite, two radiators, eave storage.
- En Suite
- Velux window to rear, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
- Door to:
- Annexe Living Room
- 13' 9" x 12' (4.19m x 3.66m)
Window and door to front, door to bedroom, electric fire, radiator.
- Annexe Bedroom
- 11' 8" x 10' 7" (3.56m x 3.23m)
Window to rear, built in wardrobes, door to en-suite, door to conservatory, radiator, built in cupboard housing independent boiler for annexe.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin.
- 9' 7" x 7' 7" (2.92m x 2.31m)
Double glazed windows and doors, French doors to side.
- Rear Garden
- Delightful rear garden, enjoying a good degree of privacy mainly laid to lawn, variety of plants and shrubs, patio and decked seating areas, timber built summer house with work shop, covered outdoor dining area.
- Off road parking for several cars.