4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
Reculver Road, Beltinge, Herne Bay, Kent
DRAFT DETAILS……Set back from the road in the pretty village of Beltinge, this chalet style home offers versatility with scope and potential. There is an excellent and regular bus service into coastal Herne Bay town, with the local shops, cliff top walks and school all near by. Pretty much impossible to judge from the outside, this particular residence has ample ground floor living space including a spacious games room to the rear and a shower room whilst to the first floor are four good size bedrooms, one with en-suite and the family bathroom. Being offered on a CHAIN FREE basis, KimberWoodward are thrilled to be Sole Agents.
- Entrance Porch
- Front door, double doors with original decorative feature glazing.
- 17' 3" x 16' 3" (5.26m x 4.95m)
Dual aspect room with bay windows to front and side, feature fireplace with fitted log burner, two radiators, television point, door leading onto:
- Dining Room
- 11' 5" x 14' 10" (3.48m x 4.52m)
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator.
- Inner Hallway
- Staircase to first floor with under stair storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
- Reception Room/Bedroom
- 12' 4" x 11' 5" (3.76m x 3.48m)
Double glazed sliding doors to side, feature fireplace, radiator, television point.
- 11' 5" x 10' 8" (3.48m x 3.25m)
Fitted wood effect kitchen units with integral 50/50 fridge/freezer, fitted dishwasher, inset four burner gas hob with extractor canopy hood over plus fitted eye level double oven and grill, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double glazed sliding patio doors to side.
- Games Room
- 23' x 18' 3" (7.01m x 5.56m)
With full size snooker table, double sliding doors to rear, radiator, door to wash room, door to shower room.
- Utility Room
- Wall mounted gas boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine.
- Shower Room
- 8' 7" x 5' (2.62m x 1.52m)
Double glazed frosted window to side, single shower stall with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin set in vanity cabinet, low level WC, radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Split level landing, loft access, fitted cupboard housing hot water tank.
- Bedroom Two
- 17' 2" x 8' 8" (5.23m x 2.64m)
Two double glazed windows to rear, built in double wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom
- 8' 10" x 8' 10" (2.69m x 2.69m)
Double glazed frosted window to side, white suite comprising panelled bath unit, wash hand basin set in large vanity unit, low level WC, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- 10' 9" x 10' (3.28m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to side, television point.
- Bedroom Four
- 10' 9" x 10' (3.28m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window to side, television point, part sloping ceiling.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 1" x 13' 1" (4.29m x 3.99m)
With large eaves access, double glazed bay window to front, door to walk in wardrobe (6' 2" x 6' 11").
- En Suite Shower Room
- 6' x 6' (1.83m x 1.83m)
Double glazed window to side, corner shower stall with fitted shower, wash hand basin with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Gardens to side and rear
- There are gardens to both sides of the property plus a private rear garden which is very wide, garden shed, outside tap, outside light, space for out building.
- Front Garden
- Paved driveway to front providing off street parking for several vehicles.