3 bedroom detached house
Reculver Road, Beltinge, Herne Bay, Kent
DRAFT DETAILS: This executive family home is situated in the pretty village of Beltinge with nearby shops, beautiful cliff top walks and enjoys a regular, nearby bus service in to nearby Herne Bay Town, coastal Whitstable and The Cathedral City of Canterbury. Never having been on the market before, the property was thoughtfully designed and built by the current owner to an exceptionally high standard with the very best building materials. Internal décor is immaculate with impressive fittings throughout. Set back from the road, there is a large frontage with plenty of off road parking and a large garage.
- Entrance Hallway
- Front entrance door, staircase to first floor, wooden laminate flooring with under floor heating.
- Double glazed frosted window to side, suspended wash hand basin, low level WC, wood effect laminate flooring with under floor heating.
- 15' 5" x 19' 8" (4.70m x 5.99m)
Beautiful fitted kitchen in cream units with solid oak worktops and tiled splash backs, inset ceramic sink units with mixer taps, inset electric hob with extractor canopy hood over plus eye level 'Bosch' oven and 'Bosch' combination oven/microwave, under stair storage cupboard housing gas boiler, double glazed 'French' doors to rear garden plus double glazed window to rear, integral under unit, integral dishwasher, integral washing machine, integral fridge/freezer, concealed under unit lighting alongside lit glazed display cabinets, tiled flooring with under floor heating.
- 13' 6" x 12' 1" (4.11m x 3.68m)
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, television point, wood effect laminate flooring with under floor heating, double doors leading to:
- Dining Room
- 14' 3" x 8' 5" (4.34m x 2.57m)
Double glazed bay window to front, wood effect laminate flooring with under floor heating.
- Spacious and fully designed stairwell with oak bannister, light and airy landing with large feature window to rear and further double glazed window to side, radiator, two built in storage cupboards, loft hatch providing access to loft space beyond.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 3" (3.73m) narrowing to 9' 5" (2.87m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, door leading to:
- En Suite
- Double glazed frosted window to side, pedestal wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level WC, raised shower stall with mains fed shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two
- 8' 6" x 12' 1" (2.59m x 3.68m)
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator.
- Bedroom Three
- 9' 8" x 8' 3" (2.95m x 2.51m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Family Bathroom
- Matching white suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with mains fed shower over and fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and adjacent low level WC set in vanity unit, heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window to rear.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed rear garden very secluded mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flowering borders, further side area, gate with access to front, outside tap and exterior lighting, block paved patio area, door leading to garage.
- 10' x 17' 5" (3.05m x 5.31m)
Detached garage with up and over door to front, power and lighting, loft area with light providing storage.
- Front Garden
- Extensive enclosed frontage with block paved driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles.