1 bedroom flat
Richmond Street, Herne Bay, Kent
Situated in a popular central location is where you will find this one bedroom ground floor flat being very spacious and airy throughout. The property has a lounge to front, kitchen/diner, bedroom, and bathroom all benefiting from storage heaters. This flat also has a good size garden to rear and the property is being offered on a CHAIN FREE basis. The local shops and seafront are within a comfortable stroll. This would be an ideal investment or first time buy.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance door to, leading onto apartment entrance door.
- Sitting Room
- 14' 4" x 10' 6" (4.37m x 3.20m)
Timber framed sash bay window to front, feature fireplace, electric storage heater, television point.
- Inner Hallway
- Under stair storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, doors leading onto:-
- Bedroom One
- 11' 11" x 8' 5" (3.63m x 2.57m)
Timber framed sash bay window to rear, electric storage heater, fitted wardrobe and drawer unit.
- 13' 7" x 8' 11" (4.14m x 2.72m)
Timber framed bay window to side, fitted kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over and tiled splash back above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with taps over, free standing microwave, electric storage heater, wood effect flooring.
- Utility Area
- Airing cupboard housing immersion water cylinder, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to leading to garden, door leading onto:-
- 8' 11" x 6' 4" (2.72m x 1.93m)
Frosted timber framed windows to rear and side, modern fitted bathroom suite comprising panelled bath unit and mixer tap and hand held shower attachment over, low level WC, vanity cabinet with surface mounted pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, fully tiled floors, wall mounted shaver point, electric storage heater.
- Rear Garden
- Approx. 28' x 14' (8.53m x 4.27m)
Mainly laid to lawn with raised borders, free standing timber garden shed, access to front via alleyway, brick walled surround.