3 bedroom semi-detached house
The Broadway, Herne Bay, Kent
DRAFT DETAILS……..A really lovely family home located literally just around the corner from the beach and idyllic Herne Bay sea front with panoramic coastal views. Internally, there is nicely set out living space with a lovely lounge at the front plus large kitchen/family room with adjacent dining room plus downstairs cloakroom. Three bedrooms and a super shower room to the first floor completes the picture. Externally, there is a pretty, south facing rear garden with large summerhouse. There are also excellent nearby road and rail links to London.
- Entrance Hall
- Via entrance chair, oak flooring.
- 12' 6" x 10' 5" (3.81m x 3.18m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, TV point.
- Kitchen/Family Room
- 18' 8" x 10' 5" (5.69m x 3.18m)
Range of fitted cream fitted kitchen units with granite worktop sand upstands plus breakfast bar divide, inset one and half bowl sink unit with side drainer, four burner gas hob with extractor hood over, eye level combination oven and microwave, integral dishwasher, double glazed window to side, open to:
Family Area: TV point, feature corner multi fuel burner.
- Dining Room
- 10' 8" x 10' 4" (3.25m x 3.15m)
Double glazed French doors to rear, solid oak flooring..
- Double glazed 'Victorian' style with double doors to garden.
- Utility Room
- 8' 3" x 7' 5" (2.51m x 2.26m)
Double glazed windows to side, space and plumbing for washing machine, granite worktops, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed door to garden.
- Double glazed frosted window to rear, low level WC, suspended wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
- Bedroom One
- 12' 10" x 11' (3.91m x 3.35m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two
- 11' x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.20m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Bedroom Three
- 7' 9" x 7' 4" (2.36m x 2.24m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
- Shower Room
- Two frosted double glazed windows to rear, corner shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin to vanity unit, radiator.
- Pretty rear garden, timber decking, water tap, large timber workshop with power and light, access to front.
- Front Garden
- Open plan frontage with off road parking for several vehicles.