4 bedroom detached house
The Broadway, Herne Bay, Kent
Having recently undergone extensive internal redecoration, this spectacular residence is located in one of Herne Bay’s finest locations with the beach being literally a minute or so along the road. Built in the 1920’s, this particular property occupies a substantial plot of approximately quarter an acre with a generous frontage, perfect for storing a boat or caravan alongside a double garage. With versatile accommodation, an inviting and impressive reception greets you upon entry accessing a plethora of ground floor rooms, large kitchen-diner, bathroom plus shower room, conservatory and access to the garage – which could easily be converted to a separate annexe or further living space. To the first floor is a beautiful first floor landing with balcony enjoying sea views and two double bedrooms. The rear garden is south facing rear garden and has plenty of outbuildings on offer.
- Entrance Porch
- 15' 6" x 4' 9" (4.72m x 1.45m)
Front door, radiator, solid oak flooring, double glazed door leading to:
- Dining Room
- 13' 2" x 13' (4.01m x 3.96m)
Staircase to first floor, radiator.
- Sitting Room
- 15' 8" x 13' 8" (4.78m x 4.17m)
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to side, feature brick fireplace with inset gas fire, two fitted shelved cupboards into recess.
- Bedroom/Reception Room
- 14' 9" x 12' 6" (4.50m x 3.81m)
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed frosted window to side, two radiators, fitted double wardrobes.
- 13' x 10' 8" (3.96m x 3.25m)
Radiator, fitted gas fire, telephone point, double glazed sliding doors leading to conservatory.
- Inner Lobby
- Under stair storage cupboard, built in cupboard, half wood panelled walls, tiled flooring.
- Double glazed frosted window to side, low level WC, ceramic tiled flooring.
- 7' x 5' 6" (2.13m x 1.68m)
Double frosted window to side, white suite comprising panelled bath unit with mixer taps over and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower stall with mains fed fitted shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Three
- 14' 10" x 12' 7" (4.52m x 3.84m)
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
- 22' x 13' 7" (6.71m x 4.14m)
Double glazed window to side, range of fitted kitchen units, ceramic half bowl sink unit with mixer taps over, space and plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed 'French' doors to rear leading onto the garden.
- 16' x 10' 5" (4.88m x 3.18m)
'Victorian' style with brick, double glazed surround, radiator, tiled flooring.
- Shower Room
- Double glazed frosted window to side, white suite comprising wash hand basin set in vanity unit, low level WC, double shower stall with fitted electric shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Large galleried landing with double glazed skylight window to rear, built in storage cupboard, double glazed door to front leading to:
- With direct sea views.
- Bedroom Two
- 13' 8" x 13' 4" (4.17m x 4.06m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, eaves access.
- Bedroom Four
- 13' 6" x 7' 4" (4.11m x 2.24m)
Double glazed window to side, radiator, two sets of eaves access.
- Rear Garden
- Approx. 60' x 50' (18.29m x 15.24m)
Mainly laid to lawn with well established trees and shrubs. There is a large timber workshop (28' 5" x 8' 8") with power and light plus a timber summer house (15' 7" x 15' 5") also wit power and light, access to front, outside tap, exterior lighting.
- Front Garden
- Fully enclosed frontage providing parking for several vehicles including van/boat/caravan with a single and double gate to front.
- 21' 5" x 26' 2" (6.53m x 7.98m) (at widest points)
Electronic up and over doors to front, power and light, wall mounted 'Worcester' gas boiler, door to side, door to rear garden.
The existing owners were considering converting this garage into a dwelling and have installed a fully functional shower room (8' 9" x 8' 6") which comprises fully tiled double shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.