3 bedroom detached house
The Drove, Chestfield, Whitstable, Kent
DRAFT DETAILS…..Kimberwoodward Estate Agents in Whitstable are pleased to bring this property to the market.
An elegant and charming residence located directly opposite a beautiful 700 acre golf course, with nearby ‘Chestfield Barn’ which originated as part of the Chestfield Manor in the 14th century. Set in its own grounds, this opulent home is unique in design and layout with rooms of elegant proportions with some endearing features including solid wood flooring, attractive fitted kitchen and ample ground floor living space. There is a large rear garden alongside extensive parking via a horseshoe driveway plus garage. Famous for its thriving arts community, nearby Whitstable is one of the county’s most picturesque towns and has something to inspire and delight all tastes. Famous for it’s ‘native oysters’, the town is criss-crossed by numerous small alleys, once used by fishermen to reach the beach and now has a wonderful array of boutique restaurants and a working harbour.
- Entrance Porch
- Double glazed porch with entrance door to front, exterior lighting, door leading to:-
- Reception Hall
- 10' 3" x 10' (3.12m x 3.05m)
Entrance door to front with 2 side panels, radiator, telephone point, deep set shelved cupboard, staircase with balustrade leading to first floor.
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- 8' 5" x 6' 2" (2.57m x 1.88m)
White bathroom suite comprising panelled spa bath unit with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit, range of fitted units, some glazed, low level WC, heated towel rail, spotlights, double glazed frosted window to rear, tiled flooring.
- 19' 10" x 12' 5" (6.05m x 3.78m)
Double glazed bay window to front overlooking garden and golf course, two radiators, television point, telephone point, door leading to family room.
- Family Room
- 17' 1" x 10' 6" (5.21m x 3.20m)
Window and door to side, roof lantern, television point, radiator, spotlights, laminate flooring, patio doors to rear garden with glazed side panels, door to:-
- 8' 11" x 6' 7" (2.72m x 2.01m)
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
- 13' 11" x 11' 4" (4.24m x 3.45m)
Double glazed window to rear over looking the garden, radiator, fitted kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units in cherry wood with work surfaces over, inset one and half bowl sink with waste disposal unit, single drainer unit, 'Rangemaster' stainless steel cooker with double oven, separate grill, five burner gas hob and hotplate with stainless steel extractor canopy hood above, integrated Miele dishwasher, Samsung 'American' style fridge/freezer, spotlights, walk in larder housing water softener, stone tiled flooring, archway leading onto:-
- Dining Room
- 12' 5" x 11' 4" (3.78m x 3.45m)
Bay window to front overlooking garden and golf course, radiator, solid wood flooring.
- Utility Room
- 13' 4" x 5' 5" (4.06m x 1.65m)
Range of matching base units with 'Butcher' block work surfaces, 'Butler' sink, double glazed window to rear, space and plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer, door to rear garden, tiled flooring, door leading to:-
- Side Porch
- 11' 6" x 4' 10" (3.51m x 1.47m)
Radiator, tiled flooring, door to front garden.
- Galleried Landing
- 13' 7" x 9' 10" (4.14m x 3.00m)
Double glazed window to front overlooking the front garden and the golf course, access via loft ladder to insulated and partly boarded loft with light, radiator, airing cupboard housing shelves and radiator.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 8" x 12' 6" (4.17m x 3.81m)
Double glazed window to front overlooking the front garden and the golf course, comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes, drawer units and bedside cabinets, over bed wall lights. one radiator, telephone point, television point, walk in closet with 'Velux' window fitted drawers and spotlights, carpeted flooring, door leading to:-
- En Suite Bathroom
- 12' 4" x 5' 9" (3.76m x 1.75m) (at widest points)
White bathroom suite comprising panelled spa bath unit with mixer tap over and separate shower unit with over bath and screen to side, wash hand basin with vanity unit over and cupboard under, low level WC, tiled walls, spotlights, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, doorway to walk in closet with 'Velux' window, fitted drawer units, heated towel rail, spotlights and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom Two
- 11' 4" x 10' 7" (3.45m x 3.23m)
Double glazed window to front overlooking garden and golf course, built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom Three
- 11' 4" x 10' 10" (3.45m x 3.30m)
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, built in wardrobe, radiator.
- 9' 7" x 5' 10" (2.92m x 1.78m)
White bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed frosted window to rear, tiled flooring.
- Rear Garden
- Approx. 60' x 56' (18.29m x 17.07m)
Formal lawn, paved patio seating area, mature shrubs and flowering borders, fruit tree and grape vines, summerhouse, greenhouse, outside tap, outside sensor security lighting and power, two timber sheds, stone fountain, pedestrian side access to front.
- Up and over door to front, power and lighting, wall mounted gas boiler supplying central heating and hot water.
- Front Garden
- Attractive open plan frontage, being mainly laid to lawn with flower borders and mature shrubs, paved seating area, driveway extending to the front of the property and extending to the garage providing ample off road parking for several vehicles, gated pedestrian access to the rear garden. The golf course is directly opposite.
- Agents Note
- There are two solar panels to the southerly aspect roof which supply hot water.