3 bedroom detached house
Wallis Court, Herne Bay, Kent
Kimber Woodward are pleased to bring to the market this this delightful contemporary detached home. The property comprises an entrance hall, a good size kitchen / breakfast room, a lounge which opens onto the garden aswell as a downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, a family bathroom plus an ensuite to the master bedroom. Externally you will find a sunny rear garden and you have the added benefit of two allocated parking spaces to the front. The property is situated in Wallis Court which is an exclusive cul-de-sac within walking distance to a highly regarded primary school, seafront and Reculver Towers.
- Entrance Hallway
- Entrance door to front, under stair storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, doors to:
- Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mirrored cabinets above, radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three double glazed windows to side, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, integrated fridge/freezer, space and plumbing washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel one and half bowl sink with drainer, four burner gas hob with electric oven below and extractor canopy hood above, spotlights, radiator, tiled flooring.
- Three double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator, double glazed 'French' doors to rear, electric feature fire with surround, spotlights.
- Loft hatch with light, cupboard housing tank, doors to:
- Bedroom Three
- Double glazed window to rear with far reaching coastal views, radiator.
- Bedroom Two
- Two double glazed windows to rear and side with far reaching coastal views, radiator, fitted double wardrobe with rails and shelving.
- Bedroom One
- 13' 2" x 8' 11" (4.01m x 2.72m)
Two double glazed windows to front and side with countryside views far reaching to the Reculver Towers, radiator, door leading to:
- En Suite
- Double glazed frosted window to front, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shower stall with mains fed shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Double glazed frosted window to side, radiator, panelled bath unit, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, low level WC, partly tiled walls, spotlights, tiled flooring.
- Rear Garden
- Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flowering borders, paved patio seating area, access to front, garden shed, outside tap.
- Front Garden
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES.